We must emphatically point out to you that no loan is renewed without your request!
Please submit your Loan Renewal Request Form to GWW at least four to six weeks prior to your college/university semester bill due date!
All loan renewals will be electronically transferred to your college/university via ACH Direct Deposit. Please check your university student account to confirm that the electronic transfer was made. NO physical checks will be issued.
You are required to:
- Please submit your Loan Renewal Request via the following link:
- Loan Renewal Request Google Form (No more need to physically mail the form!)
- Form must be received by GWW Students Aid Fund by:
- September 30 for Fall Semester
- January 30 for Spring Semester
- Deadlines do not apply to trimester/quarter
- If you do not know your loan number, please submit form without it.
- If you receive loan funds and they are incorrect due to student error (ex: you asked for loan for Slippery Rock University for Fall semester, then changed your mind to go to Penn State for Fall semester AFTER your money was already sent to Slippery Rock for Fall semester), there is a $20 reissuing fee. Please enclose a $20 check written to George Wright Fund with your Loan Renewal Request Form and a letter explaining why you need your original loan amount voided and reissued.
- If for some reason you are unable to submit a form on Google Forms, simply print and mail the old form requesting that your loan be renewed. Include your name, address, phone number, email address, which semester you want the loan money, your student ID, name of college/university you are attending, and your expected graduation date.